What is CampusLeader.com virus:
It is a very severe browser infection that causes annoying advertisements to show up on affected computers. This virus is actually a malicious browser addon which can automatically be installed to google chrome, mozilla firefox, safari or internet explorer. After it has targeted your PC, it will start promoting www.CampusLeader.com and its advertisements. As soon as you start to get CampusLeader.com popups and URL redirects, you should instantly remove the virus to secure your computer from hackers.
What is CampusLeader.com and how dangerous it is:
- Basically The CampusLeader.com is a bad software/application designed by cyber criminals to harm your computer and alternatively achieve commercial advantages.
- It is an intrruder that uses unfair tricks and methods to get into your computer. Usually its aim is getting installed without your knowledge
- It can and it will modify your current system/browser configurations to send malicious commands to your machine.
- It promotes Spam and drives you to network of unsafe web domains, it may install further corrupt software from Internet too.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- It breaks into your privacy, captures keywords, collects persoanl information by tracking your web browsings.
Manual removal of CampusLeader.com:
To manually uninstall Search engine, plugins/extensions and toolbars installed by CampusLeader.com virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which can be accessed through Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now go to, Toolbars and Extensions menu and remove the CampusLeader.com if listed. Then select the Search Providers and find the CampusLeader.com and remove if it appears.
Now open Browser settings/configurations and:
Delete cache content and web history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is turned ON.
Homepage is pointing to a safe website or is Blank.
Now go to the windows Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Look for CampusLeader.com in the list of installed programs and then Uninstall/Remove.
CampusLeader.com popup virus removal tool
Choose a download from the list below to get rid of this malware using an automatic software.