Although the Playnow Radio looks like an interesting online radio player but do not get tripped, it is a nasty malware that can destroy your computer. If unluckily you choose to install the Playnow Radio software (although it gets installed itself on most computers), you,ll get loads of unwanted advertisements that may popup on screen or inside the web browser you use. Even using a pop-up blocker may stop the Playnow Radio ads from appearing on your computer but the malware will be able to perform its additional tasks in the background. It is very much important to terminate the PlaynowRadio virus and its all components to block its harmful activities.
What is Playnow Radio and how dangerous it is:
- Basically The Playnow Radio is a bad software/application designed by cyber criminals to harm your computer and alternatively achieve commercial advantages.
- It is an intrruder that uses unfair tricks and methods to get into your computer. Usually its aim is getting installed without your knowledge
- It can and it will modify your current system/browser configurations to send malicious commands to your machine.
- It promotes Spam and drives you to network of unsafe web domains, it may install further corrupt software from Internet too.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- It breaks into your privacy, captures keywords, collects persoanl information by tracking your web browsings.
Manual removal of Playnow Radio:
To manually uninstall Search engine, plugins/extensions and toolbars installed by Playnow Radio virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which can be accessed through Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now go to, Toolbars and Extensions menu and remove the Playnow Radio if listed. Then select the Search Providers and find the Playnow Radio and remove if it appears.
Now open Browser settings/configurations and:
Delete cache content and web history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is turned ON.
Homepage is pointing to a safe website or is Blank.
Now go to the windows Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Look for Playnow Radio in the list of installed programs and then Uninstall/Remove.
Playnow Radio removal tool
Choose a download from the list below to get rid of this malware using an automatic software.