If you are experiencing unexpected redirects to Websearch.search-guide.info while surfing the web, this could be a possible browser hijacker that has occupied your Internet. The Websearch.search-guide.info redirect virus is a nasty browser infection which cna affect Google chrome, Mozilla firefox and Internet explorer. Once installed it will alter default Internet settings, replaces homepage with http://Websearch.search-guide.info and makes that bogus search-guide.info search engine to b ryour default websearch system. As a result to these modifications, your seacrh results and startpage would lead you to Websearch.search-guide.info instead of the webpage you were expecting to see. The Websearch.search-guide.info may seem a normal website to you at first but in reality it is a bogsus site filled with sponsord links and commercial ads. the Websearch.search-guide.info is unable to dleiver the reliable information. It should be terminated soon before its too late.
What is Websearch.search-guide.info and how dangerous it is:
- Basically The Websearch.search-guide.info is a bad software/application designed by cyber criminals to harm your computer and alternatively achieve commercial advantages.
- It is an intrruder that uses unfair tricks and methods to get into your computer. Usually its aim is getting installed without your knowledge
- It can and it will modify your current system/browser configurations to send malicious commands to your machine.
- It promotes Spam and drives you to network of unsafe web domains, it may install further corrupt software from Internet too.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- It breaks into your privacy, captures keywords, collects persoanl information by tracking your web browsings.
Manual removal of Websearch.search-guide.info:
To manually uninstall Search engine, plugins/extensions and toolbars installed by Websearch.search-guide.info virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which can be accessed through Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now go to, Toolbars and Extensions menu and remove the Websearch.search-guide.info if listed. Then select the Search Providers and find the Websearch.search-guide.info and remove if it appears.
Now open Browser settings/configurations and:
Delete cache content and web history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is turned ON.
Homepage is pointing to a safe website or is Blank.
Now go to the windows Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Look for Websearch.search-guide.info in the list of installed programs and then Uninstall/Remove.
Websearch.search-guide.info redirect virus removal tool
Choose a download from the list below to get rid of this malware using an automatic software.