Winflash Player virus or www.WinflashPlayer.com pop-ups are associated with browser hijacking and adware infections. There are several things that can get your system attacked by Winflash Player malware. i.e free-ware downloads, visiting suspicious domains. Once this virus enters into your computer, it compromises browser settings and takes control of google chrome, mozilla firefox, internet explorer, safari etc. Soon after, Winflash Player ads r promotions would start popping up on your screen, Your homepage or other website links would start redirecting to WinflashPlayer.com. If you do not stop the Winflash Player malware at this stage, it will become more worst by installing further viruses and stealing your personal info.
What is Winflash Player and how dangerous it is:
- Basically The Winflash Player is a bad software/application designed by cyber criminals to harm your computer and alternatively achieve commercial advantages.
- It is an intrruder that uses unfair tricks and methods to get into your computer. Usually its aim is getting installed without your knowledge
- It can and it will modify your current system/browser configurations to send malicious commands to your machine.
- It promotes Spam and drives you to network of unsafe web domains, it may install further corrupt software from Internet too.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- It breaks into your privacy, captures keywords, collects persoanl information by tracking your web browsings.
Manual removal of Winflash Player:
To manually uninstall Search engine, plugins/extensions and toolbars installed by Winflash Player virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which can be accessed through Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now go to, Toolbars and Extensions menu and remove the Winflash Player if listed. Then select the Search Providers and find the Winflash Player and remove if it appears.
Now open Browser settings/configurations and:
Delete cache content and web history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is turned ON.
Homepage is pointing to a safe website or is Blank.
Now go to the windows Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Look for Winflash Player in the list of installed programs and then Uninstall/Remove.
Winflash Player virus removal tool
Choose a download from the list below to get rid of this malware using an automatic software.