If ads by Lyrics Viewer keeps popping up on your system, this could be a possible adware infection. When random but unwanted advertisements start to appear on a computer again and again, it is called SPAM which is spread by criminals using adwares. The Lyrics Viewer virus is one of that type of infections. It maliciously gets inside a computer and then attacks firefox, chrome, internet explorer, safari or any browsing being used on targeted machine. As it focuses on delivering spam, you will immediately start receiving bunch of Lyrics Viewer popups.In some cases, if it dose not show popup ads, it will place ads by Lyrics Viewer inside the websites you go to. i.e Lyrics Viewer ads on facebook, youtube, walmart, wikipedia etc. Anyhow, the important thing is you should know that Lyrics Viewer poses a harmful threat to your system and it should be uninstalled as soon as possible.
What is Lyrics Viewer and how dangerous it is:
- Basically The Lyrics Viewer is a bad software/application designed by cyber criminals to harm your computer and alternatively achieve commercial advantages.
- It is an intrruder that uses unfair tricks and methods to get into your computer. Usually its aim is getting installed without your knowledge
- It can and it will modify your current system/browser configurations to send malicious commands to your machine.
- It promotes Spam and drives you to network of unsafe web domains, it may install further corrupt software from Internet too.
- It Spams on infected computers, displays annoying advertisements.
- It breaks into your privacy, captures keywords, collects persoanl information by tracking your web browsings.
Manual removal of Lyrics Viewer:
To manually uninstall Search engine, plugins/extensions and toolbars installed by Lyrics Viewer virus, open the Add-on manager of your browser which can be accessed through Tools > Internet options in Internet explorer. Similarly, open the Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox or other program`s settings. It may looks like (or a bit different) as shown in the image below.
Now go to, Toolbars and Extensions menu and remove the Lyrics Viewer if listed. Then select the Search Providers and find the Lyrics Viewer and remove if it appears.
Now open Browser settings/configurations and:
Delete cache content and web history.
Make sure the Pop-up blocker is turned ON.
Homepage is pointing to a safe website or is Blank.
Now go to the windows Control Panel:
open “Programs and Features” or “Add/Remove Programs”
Look for Lyrics Viewer in the list of installed programs and then Uninstall/Remove.
Lyrics Viewer virus removal tool
Choose a download from the list below to get rid of this malware using an automatic software.